- Information you supply on electronic forms available on our web site will only be used for the purpose(s) stated on the form.
- Information you provide in emails to us will only be used for the purpose (which we reasonably believe) that you give it to us for.
- Information you provide us with may be used for statistical research but will not be used in any way (beyond its original purpose) which enables you to be identified.
We do not collect any information about you except that required for system administration of the web server. This information which is your IP address is not linked to anything personally identifiable, which means that while your user session will be logged, you will remain anonymous to us.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
To make this site more simple to use, we sometimes place small data files on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most websites do this.
Cookies improve things by:
- remembering settings, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
Our cookies aren't used to identify you personally. They're just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, block them or delete them visit the About Cookies website
On www.lambeth.gov.uk we use a number of cookies. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it’s meeting its users’ needs and to understand how we could do it better.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
The following cookies are set by Google Analytics:
|_utma||randomly generated number||2 years|
|_utmb||randomly generated number||30 minutes|
|_utmc||randomly generated number||when you close your browser|
|_utmz||randomly generated number and information on how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link, organic search or paid search)||6 months|